Denominations: Rs. 500/- Rs. 1000/-
• E Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 1 year from its date of issue.
• Only a credit note shall be issued for part utilization of the E Gift voucher.
• E Gift voucher is redeemable for merchandise at Shoppers Stop, Shoppers Stop Airport Stores, HomeStop & Mothercare* (*Operated by Shoppers Stop Limited) within India. This Gift Voucher is redeemable during End of Season Sale.
• E Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit nor can be exchanged for a gift voucher/Gift card.
• Purchase of Mobiles, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cameras, mp3 players, laptops, 22K & 24K Gold Jewelry & Gold Coins of any Jewelry brand is not allowed through this E Gift Voucher. If the invoice value is greater than the Gift Voucher value customer can pay the balance amount through Cash, Debit Card, and Credit Card as the case may be.
• This E Gift Voucher can be redeemed on the Shoppers Stop website.
• Shoppers Stop Limited shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchase/s made using this E Gift Voucher.
• The holder of this E Gift Voucher shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the E Gift Voucher and the credentials mentioned on it.
• No duplicate E Gift Voucher will be issued. E Gift Voucher is property of Shoppers Stop Limited to whom it should be returned on request.
• ShoppersStop reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its discretion without prior notice. Dispute/s subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
• E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
• No returns and no refunds on gift cards, e-gift cards and gift vouchers once shipped by eVoucherindia.
• Visit the outlet near you.
• Before making the purchase confirm about the acceptance of Gift Card at the store.
• Choose the products you would like to buy.
• Show your Gift Card details to the cashier at the time of billing & pay any balance amount by cash or card.
to recieve special offers